As a member of PBICT you become part of a progressive movement which seeks to transform the sector and make a better future. You also have access to our various support structures and programmes which are aimed at developing our members. Our network stretches to every Province and the membership is made up of seasoned and very experienced individuals some of which are in high power positions and they are able to assist you as a member. Being part of PBICT is contributing to the growth of our Country. As a member of the PBICT you have access to a wide range of opportunities and our network which is at your reach for support. Black men and women you are not alone if you are a member of PBICT.
Who can join?
Who can join?
Membership shall be open to all those who are in the sector irrespective of race, religion, gender or affiliations as long as they conform to the following:
- (a) He/she is an active contributor to the Information and Communication Technology sector or the Media and Communication Sector not limited to the following categories (Entrepreneur, Employee, Student, Educator, Professional and Academics).
- (b) He/she subscribes to the founding provisions of the PBICT.
- (c) He/she was recruited through a duly authorised process of the of the PBICT and
- (d) He/she has paid their membership fee in full should it be required.
- (e) The PBICT shall be open to corporate membership that will incorporate the right to participate in and contribute to all meetings through its nominated representatives but shall not be entitled to vote.
- (f) Granted special concession for honorary membership by the NEC of the PBICT.